Mgr Engineering 3 - RF Modules, Digital, Network, %26 Processors - Northrop Grumman Corporation
Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:25 AM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Manager 3 – RF Modules, Digital, Network, & Processors to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position can be located in Baltimore, MD, Rolling Meadows, IL, McLean, VA, Woodland Hills, CA, San Diego, CA, Apopka, FL, or Bethpage, NY.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's RF Modules, Digital, Network, & Processors team in the Global Supply Chain Supplier Management/Technology Domain (SM/TDT). This position reports to the sector Director, GSC Supplier Management/Technology Domain Integration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for managing all elements of this strategic commodity area to meet current and future NGMS sourcing needs.
• Function as the senior management NGMS interface in developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers within the Technology Domain.
• Provides business, technical, performance, and strategic information to the suppliers on a regular basis and fosters
business relationships to enable key suppliers to invest in NGMS sourcing opportunities.
• Establish and communicate, on a regular basis, supplier performance metrics (cost, schedule, technical, etc.) and also integrate, through strong collaboration with the NGMS technical community, the source selection business roadmap with the technology roadmap(s).
• interface with individual programs through the program Supply Chain Program Managers (SCPM) to incorporate unique program objectives and information in the execution of the material procurements and supplier management activities of the SMT/TDT.
• Responsible for an integrated, multi-disciplined team with expertise in materials management, subcontract administration, procurement, mission assurance, engineering, and manufacturing in the execution of supply chain processes and strategy within the technology domain.
• Ability to effectively coach and mentor individual contributors from diverse functional backgrounds
• Promote professional development within the organization and foster a cooperative culture that sustains the momentum around employee engagement, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16023360&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 20873683 baltimore