Area Sales Directors at Flowers Foods will be responsible for managing customer relationships, supporting sales activities for Distributors, growing the customer base, seeking new selling opportunities in the market, and tracking sales compliance for Distributors and customers. Area Sales Director will spend the vast majority of their time interacting with customers in order to expand selling opportunities and will serve as the single point of contact for customers. Additionally, Area Sales Director will maintain constant communication with Distributors to ensure that they are equipped with the right tools, information, and technology needed to run their business.
Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and serve as the single point of contact to Sales-related issues/questions
- Plan and maintain a schedule of regular key account visits to build rapport
- Act as the liaison between Flowers and Distributors and assist Distributors in their day-to-day Sales efforts through constant communication and review of Sales reports
- Collaborate with Distributor Enablement to analyze market and territory opportunities so that Distributors can increase sales and grow territories
- Conduct weekly reviews to monitor sales performance and personal growth objectives
- Interact with Field Marketing to stay current on consumer insights and adjust sales strategies accordingly
- Work independently to grow customer base and communicate with Distributors on potential opportunities to acquire new customers
- Analyze areas of growth and target customer acquisitions accordingly
- Focus on selling pre-determined promotions based on direction from Sales Leadership
- Drive incremental volume with existing customers
- Track market execution compliance for Distributors, Customers, and Flowers
- Determine effectiveness and frequency of in-store displays and campaigns to understand distributor performance and determine new ways to partner
Past experience as Sales rep, Distributor, or other Sales position required
Proven track record of creating and executing sales strategies out in the market
Ability to build relationships with key accounts
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in General Management or Sales
Bachelors Degree required (preferably Sales or Business Administration)
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k). Please reply by 11/09/2017. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Flowers Baking Co Oxford Incis an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO/AA/VETS/Disabled)
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Darrell L Robinson at (e-mail removed) or 610-932-2300.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 27314272 baltimore