Posted: Monday, February 5, 2018 4:08 PM
About Blue Cross
At Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, we are developing industry:leading strategies every day that make a healthy difference in peoples lives. Blue Cross has a legacy of improving health through innovation because we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live the healthiest life possible. Chartered in 1933 as the states first health plan, weve been serving the health care needs of Minnesotans for more than 80 years.
This position is with one of our Affiliate companies that handles Medical Spending Administration on a National basis and will located in the CareFirst offices in Baltimore Maryland.
Description Summary 13;
This position is responsible for effectively managing, building and developing business partner relationships with our top:tier clients (Large Group, Service Cooperatives and National Account Employers) and key channel partners (local and national agents, brokers, consultants and BluePlans). Within this responsibility, the expectation is that business partners feel that their operational, customer service, reporting, and contractual requests are effectively managed and done so in a proactive, solutions:driven, and positive way. Provides the highest level of strategic consultation throughout the year to maximize client employee engagement and optimal medical banking plan design while ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations.
This person will be responsible for working with the key internal teams (including sales, operations, channel, marketing communications, finance, IT, etc.) to meet client/partner specific needs.
This individual will be working at the CareFirst offices in Baltimore Maryland.
1. Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with top:tier Large Group clients and BluePartner channel partners to increase SelectAccount brand loyalty. This includes in:office communication (phone and email) and in:person visits (up to 53 of your time).
2. Lead, implement and coordinate the annual contract renewals for assigned top:tier clients by collaborating with BluePartner channel partners to negotiate the financial terms of contract renewal.s. This includes the negotiation of rates, benefits, and risk arrangement to achieve Blue Cross business objectives.
3. Strategically motivate/convince top:tier clients to implement additional SelectAccount products or services group employeeand member engagement strategies through in:person presentations. This includes strategic:level explanation of HSA, HRA and FSA features, capabilities and regulations integrated marketing campaigns, planning and executing events, and managing ongoing marketing campaigns.
4. Serve as the SelectAccount subject matter expert to sell new products/programs/services.
5. Participate in the implementation of assigned new business contracts to assure successful internal implementation while understanding and meeting client and channel partner business needs.
6. Provide training and education to clients and channel partners on SelectAccount products, services and operational initiatives. (e.g. claims management, account reporting, and member services).
7. Serve as a team and division resource in strategy, product, solution development and staff mentoring.
:Bachelors degree in a business related field and five years of sales or account management or 9 years of sales or account management in lieu of degree.
:Proven experience delivering presentations (selling and education/training) in person in 1:1 or small group settings, at events to large groups of people, and via Webinars.
:Ability to obtain (within 90 days) and/or maintain HSAe certification and Health Insurance sales license.
:Excellent analytical, problem identification and resolution skills.
:Highly organized with attention to details and a track reco
• Location: baltimore
• Post ID: 30357687 baltimore