Retail Fitting Room Associate, Full Time: Towson Town Center at Macy s, Inc - Macys (Towson, MD)
Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 10:26 PM
Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you ll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy s to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
As a Fitting Room Associate, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of Macy's to life. Your individual responsibilities are critical to offering our customers the best experience when they shop in our store and include: clearing fitting room stalls of merchandise, sorting merchandise and preparing it for return to the selling floor, and replacing merchandise in the correct area according to Macy s merchandising standards.
Macy s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Check fitting room stalls, sort merchandise to racks as defined by sorting process in store
- Ensure merchandise is placed on appropriate hanger with the correct size ring that matches the garment size
- Ensure merchandise is floor-ready; work merchandise back to sales floor immediately as time permits
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached
- Be sensitive to store s needs and flex into other areas as needed after floor ready duties are performed
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, and flex between areas of the store, as directed by the Supervisor and/or Lead
- Follows shortage programs and procedures
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Perform other duties as necessary
High School degree or equivalent.
Minimum 1 year previous merchandising or retail operations Experience.
Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
This position involves constant moving and standing. Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs. May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. May involve reaching above eye level.
Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
A bility to train, coach, and develop a staff of associates. Ability to delegate and follow through on projects in a timely manner. Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities and the needs of the business.
Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Help make life
Associated topics: client, customer service associate, customer service representative, delivering, retail cashier, retail sales associate, sales, seller, service associate, venta
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 30879002 baltimore