- Administers property control program activities to ensure continual accountability of government, associate contractor, or company property in accordance with applicable government regulations or corporate policy.
- Maintains property accountability records and determines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment. Contacts potential users and negotiates transfers.
- Conducts property audits; provides guidance on government regulations pertaining to property accountability; develops, recommends, and implements property administration policy; and prepares periodic and special purpose reports relative to such matters as taxes, rentals and leasing, insurance, facility usage, etc.
- The ideal candidate must display exemplary ethics and business conduct and perform work cognizant of safe work practices; must have strong written and verbal communication skills related to customer interaction, strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17018772&lang=en
• Post ID: 26058718 baltimore