Posted: Monday, September 4, 2017 5:09 PM
Mission Systems is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Analyst 3/4.
The roles and responsibilities of the Supply Chain Planning Analyst (SCPA) include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop supply chain strategy and execution plan for assigned F-35 Production program(s). Act as the interface to Program Management for Global Supply Chain.
- Drive strategy of procurement and subcontract activity. Provide support to the agency team to ensure purchase order placements are on completed on schedule and within cost targets.
- Support source selection process, second sourcing activity; understand supplier capabilities and risk profiles.
- Monitor key performance indicators; including monthly reporting on labor and material costs, monthly material receipts forecasting; bi-annual estimate to complete inputs to Business Management, and return to green plans as needed.
- Support and coordinate cross-functional work teams and continuous improvement efforts to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Support proposal activity to identify material strategy, cost and schedule baselines, and risks for the life of the potential program where needed.
- Understand the supply chain management process and procedures to support engineering, manufacturing, and program management requirements.
- Act as a team lead and provide training support to more junior team members
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17018162&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 25544423 baltimore