The individual will be responsible for executing compliant major procurement activities and providing leadership and
contractual support and procurement documentation to suppliers in support of proposals and programs. Specific
responsibilities include interfacing and corresponding with suppliers, develop sourcing/evaluation strategies; supplier
identification; source selection; coordinate export control/security requirements; prepare/issue RFPs with appropriate
customer flow downs and terms & conditions; conducts bidders’ conferences; proposal evaluation; conduct negotiations
to meet contract/program targets/schedule, terms & conditions/payment terms for materials & services; administering
resultant compliant subcontracts; ensure compliance with FAR/DFARS regulations and strict adherence to company
Purchasing policies & procedures; validate pricing; and maintain proper PO files with correct documentation. Additionally, the SCA is responsible for leadership and management of subcontract modifications, which includes coordination of required additions, deletions, or other modifications or formal contractual correspondence/documented communication to subcontractors, arranging and participating in supplier meetings and controlling and reporting supplier progress.
Roles and responsibilities of the Subcontract Administrator will include:
• Lead the evaluation of customer RFP's and ability to collaborate with the program team to develop subcontract RFP's
that include Statements of Work, Technical/Quality Specifications, Deliverable Requirements List and Schedules,
Performance Assessment Requirements, Terms and Conditions, Proposal Preparation and Pricing Requirements/
Templates, Compliance Matrices and supplier profiles.
• Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Memorandums of Agreement, Pricing
Agreements, preparation and management of internal Step reviews of new opportunities and formal customer proposal
• Ability to analyze and evaluate subcontractor proposals, negotiate deviations from work statements, schedule, and/or
terms and conditions, while working closely with the Program Management team.
• Provides subcontractor pricing, deviations from scope and/or terms and conditions, comprehensive cost analysis and
justifications, and technical data assertions to the Contracts group during the proposal preparation phase.
• Successful candidate will select or recommend subcontractors, write formal/compliant major subcontract awards,
processes internal justifications, and document files in preparation for internal and external audits.
• Ability to administer resulting subcontracts, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the scope of work and delivery schedules.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000629&lang=en
• Post ID: 31153722 baltimore