The individual will be responsible for executing major procurement activities and providing contractual support and documentation to suppliers in support of proposals and programs. Specific responsibilities include interfacing and corresponding with suppliers, develop sourcing/evaluation strategies; supplier identification; source selection; coordinate export control/security requirements; prepare/issue RFPs with appropriate customer flow downs and terms & conditions; conducts bidders’ conferences; proposal evaluation; conduct negotiations to meet contract/program targets/schedule, terms & conditions/payment terms for materials & services; administering resultant subcontracts; ensure compliance with FAR/DFARS regulations and Purchasing policies & procedures; validate pricing; and maintain proper PO files with correct documentation. Additionally, the Subcontract Administrator is responsible for management of subcontract modifications, which includes coordination of required additions, deletions, or other modifications or formal documented communication to subcontractors, arranging and participating in supplier meetings and controlling and reporting supplier progress.
Roles and responsibilities of the Subcontract Administrator will include:
• Evaluation of customer RFP's and ability to work with the program team to develop subcontract RFP's that include Statements of Work, Technical/Quality Specifications, Deliverable Requirements List and Schedules, Performance Assessment Requirements, Terms and Conditions, Proposal Preparation and Pricing Requirements/Templates, Compliance Matrices and supplier profiles.
• Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Memorandums of Agreement, preparation and management of internal Step reviews of new opportunities and formal customer proposal preparation.
• Ability to analyze and evaluate subcontractor proposals, negotiate deviations from work statements, schedule, and/or terms and conditions, while working closely with the Program Management team.
• Provides subcontractor pricing, deviations from scope and/or terms and conditions, comprehensive cost analysis and justifications, and technical data assertions to the Contracts group during the proposal preparation phase.
• Successful candidate will select or recommend subcontractors, write formal awards, processes internal justifications, and document files in preparation for internal and external audits.
• Ability to administer resulting subcontracts, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the scope of work and delivery schedules.
This position can be hired at a level 3 or a level 4.
If hired at a level 3 the basic education and work experience are:
6+ years of supply chain, contracts, business management and/or related field
If hired at a level 4, the basic education and work experience are:
10+ years of supply chain, contracts, business management and/or related field
proficient in MS Office
Both levels must have:
must be eligible to obtain a secret government clearance
excellent written and verbal communication
Government and/or industry experience
Cost analysis experience
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010820&lang=en
• Post ID: 22047448 baltimore