Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Senior Machine Repairer to join its Facilities Maintenance team. This position is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
Install, service, modify, repair and maintain all mechanical industrial equipment. Perform basic electrical repairs.
1. Obtain job assignment, tools, materials and such information as one or more of the following: drawings, sketches, wiring diagrams, manufacturer's specifications and catalogs, schematics, manuals and related written and/or instructions. Verify information, material, and tooling; report discrepancies to supervisor.
2. Plan work which includes study of all appropriate material to ascertain information such as part relationships, tolerances, fits and alignments on mechanical, and electrical limitations associated with industrial equipment.
3. Analyze equipment malfunction, dismantle, repair and reassemble industrial equipment which includes such functions as perform mechanical and electrical test to isolate problem area on motors, solenoids, contractors, switches, tachometers, and the like. Replace, repair or modify equipment as required.
4. Interface with engineering or factory representatives associated with the service, repair, modification or replacement of defective equipment. Provide assistance and provide engineering of data results when required.
5. Must be certified to operate Forklift truck.
6. Setup and laser align equipment.
7. Maintain records and logs as required.
8. Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
This is an IBEW Union represented position.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17015616&lang=en