Posted: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:06 AM
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS). On the Mission Systems Sector team, you’ll contribute to our bottom line: providing innovative systems, products, and solutions to keep our world safe. Our employees strive to positively impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. There are opportunities to contribute to a wealth of programs including, but not limited to, advanced technologies in air, on land, undersea, in outer space, and in cyberspace. It’s unique work. It’s challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Join our team and launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking qualified and motivated professionals for the role of Procurement Analyst 1 with experiences in supply chain management and/or related fields (including business and financial planning, contracts administration, project management, logistics, and manufacturing). NGMS domestic facilities are located in Maryland, California, Chicago, Virginia, Alabama, Colorado, New York, and Florida. Additionally, some positions may be remotely supported from other NGMS facilities. Depending on the location, Northrop Grumman may be able to provide relocation assistance and flexible work arrangements.
The Procurement Analyst 1 responsibilities will encompass:
- Approaching competitive and non-competitive sourcing in request for quotations
- Optimizing volume pricing through bid package strategies
- Evaluating supplier proposals and placing compliant purchase orders
- Extracting, monitoring, analyzing, and validating data information from multiple sources
- Developing engaging and collaborative relationships with suppliers and internal partners/customers to drive problem resolution
Candidates must be able to make sound decisions in a timely manner, display strong interpersonal skills, and have an agile perspective of compliance protocol mandated by regulated industry.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18003353&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 30979962 baltimore