Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Program Mgmt Office (PMO) Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD. Look to a future of excellence by joining a Northrop Grumman team delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health Solutions Management division which focuses on healthcare IT solutions for our federal, state, and local government clients.
The PMO Analyst will apply a thorough understanding of project management fundamentals, including familiarity with Project Management Institute's (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and it associated process groups and knowledge areas. Assist the PMO to organize program processes and procedures. As well as assist Program Managers with project planning, execution, and monitoring of client programs, including budget management, project tasks, and resource tracking. Prepare and present project briefings and summaries to NGC management and government personnel as required. Lead or support matrix teams and develop and maintain professional relationships with firm, government, and contracting partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Program Management Office, the PMO Analyst supports the needs of the healthcare IT Programs. PMO Analysts are technically astute and assist the programs in completing all deliverable activities on-time and within budget. They also aim to improve project administration processes by identifying inefficiencies and recommending solutions. PMO Analyst tasks are identified as follows:
· Develop and maintain project management plans
· Manage the Risk process, as well as the Risk Registers and Issue logs
· Assist Project Managers to develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
· Monitor project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
· Track and identify project’s monthly notable achievements.
· Assist in preparing for program audits and reviews.
· Prepare and submit project status and client summary reports.
· Attend meetings and capture meeting minutes.
· Write meeting summary reports.
· Maintain project team roster.
· Develop monthly program highlights for the division newsletter