Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking both a level 2 PC Network Support Specialist and a level 3. The selected candidates will perform end user desktop support services via vFire ticketing system. He/she will be diagnosing HP and Dell hardware failure with repair / resolution, as well as perform desktop / laptop refreshes (replacement) and PC decommissions.
Minor travel between sites in the Baltimore area may be needed, but should be minimum.
Additional job duties include:
• Connect personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
• Assists users in the general use of personal computers and enterprise networks utilizing established enterprise procedures.
• Explain Enterprise guidelines\standards to assist customers in selecting the appropriate hardware\software to meet business requirements.
• Organizes & prioritizes assigned service tickets on a daily basis using established guidelines to resolve and close service tickets within established Service Level Agreements.
• Maintain service ticket\requests logs documenting all actions taken to include issue resolution prior to closing ticket.
• Escalates issues and problems that are outside of normal guidance and activities to management.
• Replaces aged devices in response to Enterprise Refresh schedule following established procedures including the migration of all data and authorized programs.
• Decommissions returned systems for disposal.
• Exhibits good communication skills, an energetic approach, and patience with customers.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020618&lang=en
• Post ID: 26548882 baltimore