Organization Effectiveness Consultant 3/4 - MD/VA - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Linthicum,
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking candidates for an Organization Effectiveness Consultant based in either Linthicum, Maryland or McLean, Virginia. Mission Systems (MS) is the company’s second largest sector at over $11B in revenue and more than 26,000 employees worldwide. More information can be found at http://www.northropgrumman.com/. The scope and responsibilities of the OE role are as follows:
• Assess critical business issues and provide input, advice, direction and execution to advance the organization's business strategy.
• Design and facilitate culture change initiatives, organization transformations, reorganizations, realignments and large-scale organization interventions in partnership with business leaders and the HR team.
• Diagnose organizational needs and develop comprehensive solutions to increase team and organizational performance.
• Collaborate with Division/Functional Vice Presidents and Human Resource Business Leaders to develop and implement strategies aimed at systemic cultural and leadership change across the business.
• Provide expertise and facilitation strategic planning, change management, leadership assimilations, and other organization interventions.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
• Unwavering ethics and values; trusted partner
• Strong partner and trusted collaborator; ability to build strong consulting relationships focused on team, organizational and business success
• Excellent business acumen; focused on how HR processes and tools accelerate business results
• Grounded in the academic – but highly practical in approach
• Solution-oriented; balances qualitative and quantitative measures
• Courageous; takes risks in ideas and actions
• Never satisfied with status quo; always pushing for improvements and change.
• Direct, honest communication style; open to diverse styles and approaches, and welcomes direct communication from others.
• Continuously seeks out opportunities to mentor and coach HR team members, employees and managers in order to increase capabilities of HR and leadership; continuously seeks to learn and develop own knowledge and skills.
• Occasional travel will be required in the MD/VA area.
***This position may be filled as a Level 3 or a Level 4.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17017661&lang=en
• Post ID: 24976958 baltimore