Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 67,000 employees worldwide provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Our Office of the General Counsel is currently seeking a Corporate Counsel, Licensing who will be responsible for providing expert legal support to the Company’s intellectual property (IP) licensing program. This is an exciting opportunity in a high visibility role with opportunities for advancement.
Locations include- Linthicum, Md, Falls Church, VA, El Segundo or McLean, VA
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing expert service and support to the Company in the licensing of intellectual property (IP), including trademark licenses copyright licenses, both inbound and outbound, with domestic and international partners.
- Leading, negotiating and closing on IP licensing transactions.
- Maintaining licensing data and providing regular reports to management.
- Providing analysis, advice and risk mitigation on proposed public releases.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the Company’s global intellectual property portfolio.
- Developing and maintaining deep knowledge of the Company’s business strategy and IP issues as well as continuously learning about current and historic products and technologies.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010253&lang=en
• Post ID: 23047013 baltimore