Posted: Monday, September 4, 2017 6:12 PM
Start your future with a new mission! Join Northrop Grumman's Missions Systems Sector (NGMS). NGMS is headquartered in Baltimore, MD and is a leading global provider, manufacturer, and integrator of advanced, secure, and agile software-defined systems and solutions.
Mission System's Field Engineering Team is seeking experienced Field Engineers in support of the STARLite system. These high profile dynamic systems provide direct support to US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. The qualified candidate will serve as an Image Analyst or Mission Coordinator and will provide a crucial bridge between our customer community and engineering team, ensuring that system capabilities meet Warfighter needs. This highly visible position requires a strong technical background, solid understanding of our customer expectations, and the ability to work comfortably and effectively with team members as well as the military operators. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills are essential. The position requires CONUS and OCONUS travel for extended periods of time and will require travel to Elevated Threat Countries, including Afghanistan and Iraq.
The chosen candidate will deploy to Iraq for one year. After the initial one-year OCONUS assignment, the chosen candidate should be prepared to support other CONUS and OCONUS sites with 75% travel.
Candidates will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Functioning as a lead MTI Mission Coordinator or Image Analyst and utilizing a forward deployed PED
- Producing products with the STARLITE radar and associated systems
- Preparing all-source intelligence products to support the mission commander
- Assisting in the analysis and evaluation of intelligence holdings to determine changes in enemy capabilities, vulnerabilities, and probable courses of action
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17018371&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 26291038 baltimore