Northrop Grumman Mission Systems seeks to fill the position of Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant provides direct assistance to the Vice President of Integrated National Systems within the Space ISR Division.
- This position coordinates business meetings, arranges, maintains, and modifies the VP’s schedule and associated VP and departmental activities; handles confidential business matters and maintains effective and efficient organization of administrative requirements.
- The selected candidate must have the ability to support and coordinate the VP’s time (meetings, schedule, deliverables) as directed and through independent initiative. The assistant is responsible for preparing and releasing a variety of complex communications and documents that affect the business area; designing and maintaining procedures which includes appropriate access to confidential information; preparing and adjusting travel arrangements and completing expense reports; and generally acting and making decisions in alignment with the VP’s leadership style.
- In addition, the assistant will be called upon to provide support for key direct and dotted-line reports to the VP and Program Managers within the Restricted Space business area.
- The candidate must be reliable, resourceful, work accurately and independently and with an ability to anticipate, initiate and follow through with all work requirements, and be able to work extended hours as needed.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism, a high level of discretion and confidentiality, the ability to interact with internal and external customers as well as senior management, be able to organize and prioritize tasks with minimum supervision, and possess strong office management and office technology skills.
This position requires an Active Secret Security Clearance or higher.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17016904&lang=en