• Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
• Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
• Devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
• Design and analyze inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests and performs statistical analysis to determine compliance.
• Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and recommends corrective actions.
• Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17008060&lang=en
• Post ID: 20521833 baltimore