Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Mission Assurance (MA) Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Linthicum, MD.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Mission Assurance organization. As part of the MA organization, you will be a member of the team responsible for defining and monitoring program specifications and processes to ensure mission success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Engineer Mission Assurance defines and monitors mission assurance program specifications and processes to ensure mission success of Navigation and Maritime System Division programs.
- Performs or assures quality, risk management, safety, reliability and maintainability of program achievements, subcontractors, and suppliers in accordance with contractual requirements.
- The Engineer assesses program performance and risks, and determines resources to ensure mission assurance.
- Leads cross functional teams and interfaces at various levels of program and functional management.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18004405&lang=en
• Post ID: 31153622 baltimore