Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Director, Programs to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position reports to the VP of Mission Assurance and is located in Baltimore, MD.
The Director, Programs position is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy to support program effectiveness, has significant senior leadership influence, acts as thought leader and requires a candidate with strong executive presence and decision-making skills with the ability to lead in an environment of ambiguity, growth and continuous change.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Provide sector leadership to develop the strategy and vision for sector Program Management policy, processes and procedures, as well as, Program Management Development & Training.
• Responsible for effective independent assessments throughout program life cycle from capture, through execution and closeout (ex: NAR, ICE and program life cycle reviews)
• Pro-actively implement various Program Effectiveness initiatives (such as program process improvements, integrated tools & templates and program metrics, reporting and analytics) to drive results and improve program performance.
• Coordinate, collaborate and drive commonality across sector divisions to improve program performance
• Identify execution/performance risk and opportunities during program captures and execution
• Provide program management leadership, situational awareness and executive level communication both internally and externally.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17011308&lang=en
• Post ID: 21742998 baltimore