Contract Administrator 3 (TS/SCI Clrearance Required) - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Linthicum,
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector Business Management Group-Contracts and Pricing Business Division seeks an experienced Contracts Administrator (CA) 3 with an active current Top Secret/SCI Clearance to join its team.
The Contract Administrator will at as the primary interface with customers and business partners in conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation and contract administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports pre- and post-award efforts
- Advises on contractual and business related issues
- Identifies and mitigates against risks
- Negotiates favorable contract terms and conditions
- Plans and executes successful negotiations
- Collaborates across functions to assist the business area in achieving its strategic financial objectives.
- Liaises with the customers, providing proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance U.S. government regulations, company policies, legal requirements and customer specifications
- Provides proposal strategy and coordination- non-disclosure, teaming, and bailment agreements
- Performs contract negotiations, contract administration and change management
- Protects proprietary information and maintains official records
- Compiles and analyzes data for key NGES performance metrics.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020668&lang=en
• Post ID: 26548887 baltimore