Ceramic Material %26 Process Specialist - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Baltimore, Maryland)
Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 6:45 PM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking Ceramic Material and Process Specialists to support the Advanced Ceramic Facility in Linthicum, MD.
The Ceramic Material and Process Specialist will assist engineers in the Advanced Ceramic Facility to perform processes for the development and production of printed circuit boards using a variety of process equipment and materials. Responsibilities include:
- Set up and run complex process equipment; including but not limited to; punch, router measurement, screen printing, lamination and equipment used in slurry preparation and casting.
- Train, guide other Ceramic Material and Process Specialists and EMS personnel
- Maintain process documentation required in the production of printed circuit boards.
- Assist engineering in the development and implementation of process improvements.
- Make recommend process improvements to engineering.
- Set-up and operate a variety of advanced automatic/manual manufacturing and special research equipment with limited instruction and guidance from engineering or higher classified Ceramic Material and Process Specialists
- Successfully complete all required training courses.
- Capture required process data, analyze and make recommendations to engineering.
This is a SEA union represented position.
This is a 2nd shift position.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17013468&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 24086348 baltimore