Anti-Tamper (AT) Systems Engineer 3/4 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Linthicum, Maryland)
Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:26 AM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware-enabled mission systems. Our company is pioneering capabilities in a wide variety of sectors that keep our nation safe from Undersea to Space and Cyberspace.
NGMS is looking for an Anti-Tamper (AT) Systems Engineer 3 candidate to join a multi-discipline engineering team that encompasses hardware and software security concerns. Northrop Grumman’s AT Engineering department is on the forefront of developing next generation solutions to protect technology for our nation’s warfighter.
Anti- Tamper Engineers will have responsibility for and have domain expertise in the following areas and have the opportunity to develop their knowledge in:
- Secure system architectures
- Define AT and system architectures
- Hardware-focused anti-tamper techniques and countermeasures
- Advanced Microelectronic design and fabrication
- Digital logic debug and analysis
- Advanced integrated circuit (IC) failure analysis tools and techniques
- Applied knowledge of cryptographic security
- AT Studies in accordance with Government and NGC processes including, trade studies, research areas, and detailed analysis of system design to include microelectronic implementation and software implementation as well as system integration, verification and validation, and cost and risk.
- Deriving and documenting AT requirements for systems
- Preparing and presenting briefings to internal and external programs and customers such as Tri-Service Committee, Red Team, ATEA, and V&V team to obtain AT approvals for US-deployed and exported military systems
- Generating AT Plans
- Reverse Engineering to architect and validate AT solutions
- Strategic planning of AT technology development
- Participating in communities of practice to further domain knowledge
The successful candidate should have a foundation in cybersecurity, information assurance, and/or anti-tamper engineering with a strong desire to be a passionate systems thinker that is committed to working to develop innovative solutions to protect our military technology and our nation.
This position may be filled at a higher grade based on the qualifications listed below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17028043&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 29773902 baltimore