Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate
Min Experience: Over 10 Years
Required Travel: 10-25%
Salary: $250,000.00 - $300,000.00 (Yearly Salary)
Our Client is a multi-billion dollar, not-for-profit, regional healthcare system based in Maryland, and one of the largest employers in the region, not to mention one of the largest Healthcare Systems in the nation.
The Vice President of Drug Diversion Prevention and Compliance (“DDPC”) strategically plans, organizes and directs the drug diversion prevention and compliance operations at all facilities. The VP DDPC serves as the executive having responsibility and oversight for the implementation of drug diversion prevention programs, and provides leadership and direction to develop, recommend, and implement programs, policies and procedures, and standards related to DDPC for the system. This position reports to the Executive Vice President and General Counsel and works in concert with senior leadership to strategically develop and manage DDPC at all facilities. The Vice President of DDPC is a member of the system DDPC oversight committee.
Required Skill Sets Include (but are not limited to):
- 15-20 years’ experience in a senior executive/management position related to pharmacy operations and compliance or related healthcare field.
- Extensive expertise in laws, regulations and industry requirements related to distribution, dispensing and administration of drugs and controlled substances.
- Practice or divisional/ departmental management experience desirable but not required.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment and coordinating activities among various groups.
- Strong business and financial skills with experience successfully managing a large, multi-site departmental budget.
- Graduate degree, with Pharm.D. preferred. Other combinations of relevant undergraduate and graduate degrees will be considered.
Only applicants submitting full resumes that outline the required skill sets for the position will be contacted for further communication.
Contact Person: Cathy Gidcumb
Phone: 270 828 6601
Email Address: email@example.com
• Post ID: 30856647 baltimore