As a key leader, partner and essential member of the program team, the position provides strategic thought leadership, collaborative solutions and influences process and outcomes. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated success leading program teams, interfacing with customers or suppliers, controlling cost and schedule while achieving a high level of employee engagement. The position requires a solution based orientation, unwavering ethics and values, and the demonstrated ability to be a trusted partner. Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of solving complex problems through systematic and objective evaluation of information and data resulting in effective communication, championing, and implementation of change with a diverse set of internal and external customers and suppliers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintains and oversees supplier performance data mining, analysis, reporting and projects created based on information/data collected.
• Represents Supplier Quality during DFX project action / status reviews (with the customer, DFX project work teams, and internal executive management).
• Oversees the development and implementation of a Supplier DFX campaign, and all other actions in support of the monitoring and management efforts required to drive to and sustain a zero defect environment and culture.
• Establishes strong business relationships across all client groups and provides support and status updates at Global Quality Council meetings.
• Advocate and implement continuous improvement opportunities, providing leadership and guidance in identifying and executing tasks to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of program performance.
• Interface with the Internal DFX team to support a comprehensive DFX strategy and execution.
• Fosters a collaborative culture that sustains the momentum around employee engagement and inclusion, affordability, innovation, value growth, and continuous improvement.
• Provides clear assignments and helps employees connect their efforts to the bigger picture, creates an inclusive work environment characterized by mutual respect and the valuing of differences, and builds a culture that motivates employees to their highest levels of performance.
• Assess talent needs, selects and develops a diverse workforce.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18003700&lang=en
• Post ID: 30979902 baltimore