Mid-Level Business Analyst- Health IT - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Baltimore, Maryland)
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Technical Sector, we are seeking a Business Analyst who will support several projects for a federal agency’s technical authority for all facets of Electronic Document Imaging, Electronic Records Management and Enterprise Workflow. This effort will include but is not limited to the analysis of existing processes/reverse engineering; elicitation, analyses, and management of requirements; and development of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documents.
This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information technology support services contract for the SSA.
Description of Work:
• Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to elicit requirements
• Analyze, develop, and manage detailed requirements documentation
• Perform business process analysis and develop technical business process models (As Is/To Be)
• Develop lifecycle documents, including Use Cases, Detailed Functional Requirements, Software Requirement Specifications, Detailed Design Specifications, Test Scenarios, User Manual
• Interface with management and provide various reports on a regular basis
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17004719&lang=en
• Post ID: 19385177 baltimore