Engineer 3- Operations Project Manager - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Baltimore, Maryland)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector - located in Linthicum, MD - has an immediate need for an Engineer 3- Operations Project Manager (OPM). The OPM will work within the Airborne C4ISR Division and is responsible for interface between the program office and manufacturing.
The candidate must be a self motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment. The OPM must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as a strong problem solving mindset.
The responsibilities of an OPM include:
- The Operations Project Manager (OPM) 3 coordinates and directs activities between Manufacturing, Engineering, Materials and Test to develop and execute manufacturing build plans.
- This position is responsible for coordinating schedules, cost requirements, and manufacturing visibility to both the Program Office and the Customer and maintaining quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
- The OPM will work to targeted cost and schedule requirements.
- The OPM will facilitate internal meetings to support design, production, and problem resolution.
- The OPM will represent manufacturing at the program Risk Review Board (RRB) meetings and create / manage any applicable manufacturing risks and/or opportunities from the program risk register. Furthermore, the OPM will support and generate proposal documentation as needed to foster new work.
- This position requires acting as a leader or member of a product team, responsible for product-level requirements analysis, design, engineering and fabrication of the products assigned.
**Please be aware that this is a Professional Staff Band 3 position, not a Management position
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17014723&lang=en
• Post ID: 27092657 baltimore