Director of Executive and Employee Communications - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Linthicum,
Posted: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:16 AM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector Communications seeks a Director of Employee Communications to join its team, in our Linthicum, MD office.
This fast-paced role leads the development and execution of the sector level internal communications strategy, including employee engagement, executive support and organizational change management. This includes support for domestic and global communications programs, development of editorial policy, and execution of integrated communications campaigns, brand strategy and support for change management in collaboration with Human Resources. The preferred candidate is not only innovative and collaborative, but able to motivate and engage internal audiences to help drive positive impact and alignment for business objectives. Your performance is equal to that of your leadership characteristics and, therefore, you lead with high values, integrity and ethics.
- Manage an integrated communications plan for internal sector initiatives and develop internal communications campaigns to support business imperatives, strategic priorities and to drive a common culture.
- Serve as communications lead for development of sector-wide change management strategies designed to maximize employee adoption of Mission Systems-led initiatives.
- Oversee internal communications team that supports Mission Systems overall business strategy, enhances company culture and protects the brand and reputation.
- Oversee internal communications budget, ensuring that overall budgets, schedules, and performance standards are met.
- Work collaboratively with the vice president of Communications to provide strategic counsel, support and execution for communicating with and across key stakeholder groups, including senior leaders, internal client groups, and employees at functional and enterprise levels. Duties include speechwriting, development of messaging platforms, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion campaigns, etc.
- Consolidate CEO’s communications platform, including media relations, communications, executive speakers bureaus, influencer programs, public affairs and other critical areas.
- Develop editorial policy and manage employee communications vehicles, including publications, intranet, webcasts and employee events.
- Lead interface with corporate global communications directors, Corporate Global Business Development Office representatives, Country Executives to ensure an integrated and consistent communications program.
- Work collaboratively with Corporate Communications and other business sectors to develop and execute enterprise-wide communications initiatives, executive-level events and projects.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18004675&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 31153817 baltimore