Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 11:57 PM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Business Management Manager 1 to support the Multi-mission Aircraft ALQ-240 (P8) operating unit within the Surveillance Business Unit. This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Business manager for all programs within department
- Supports all program financial deliverables and reviews
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with external and internal customers
- Preparation of financial internal/external forecasts and plans (Long Range Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan, monthly forecasting),
- Manages financial reporting
- Contract estimates at completion and estimates to complete,
- Pricing and proposal development,
- Ensure compliance with all NGC policies, internal controls and disclosed practices.
The manager will lead a team of program control professionals and will be responsible for related staffing, performance management and professional development activities.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17023504&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 27290037 baltimore