Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 11:51 PM
Start your future with a new mission! Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Business Management Analyst 2 in a financial planning capacity to support the C2 & Sensor Systems and the Electronic Warfare Systems OU’s within the Maritime Systems organization. This position is located in Baltimore, MD (WQB Facility).
The roles and responsibilities of the Business Management Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish and monitor the monthly financial planning cycle for the Operating Units
- Collect, process, analyze and present Income Statement and Balance Sheet information to our OU Directors and VP.
- Close the books on a monthly basis
- Respond to request for ad-hoc financial planning information – from Division Planning, Sector Planning, and OU Directors
- Lead OU response for Annual Operating Plan, Resource Plan, and Quarterly Account Reconciliations
- Maintain NCTA visibility
- Help ensure a smooth transition utilizing COGNOS and 1SourceERP
The ideal candidate will be a proven team player with strong communication skills.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT OFFERED WITH THIS REQUISITION.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17023815&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 27290047 baltimore