Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 10:33 PM
Start your future with a new mission! Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking Business Management Analyst 1 to support the Surveillance & Electromagnetic Maneuver Warfare Business Unit, Business Management organization. This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
The roles and responsibilities of the Business Management Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assist in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Perform program financial analyses and provides both external and internal reporting (s).
- Interface with program and functional management to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
- Participate in knowledge transfer and best practices sharing with peers.
- Create and provide the following to program management teams:
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Program base-linings
- Risk and opportunities assessment
- Visibility reports
- Performance measurement (Earned Value Management-EVM)
- Variance analyses
- Estimates To Complete (ETC) and Estimates At Completion (EAC).
The ideal candidate will be a proven team player with strong communication skills.
Relocation assistance is not offered with this requisition.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17023645&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 27290222 baltimore