Business Development Operations Analyst 3 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Baltimore, Maryland)
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training, mentors, and extensive benefits.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
In order to supplement our team, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (MS) is seeking an innovative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated Business Development (BD) Operations Analyst with excellent quantitative and analytical skills along with a strong IT skillset to be part of the MS Sector level team of men and women that work to develop and implement growth opportunities within and across the Sectors. The BD Operations analyst will support both Sector and Corporate level BD activities with typical responsibilities to include, but not limited to, the following:
• Serves as the MS Workbench database Administrator
• Serves as the lead for sector BD Sharepoint architecture, and website permissions, site creation, migration, archive, maintenance, and inventory
• Act as the point of contact for Workbench and Sharepoint tool support
• Support all Workbench and Sharepoint related standards, guidelines, policies, and procedures
• Workbench user account provisioning including security access controls and organizational alignment
• Provisioning Sharepoint website permissions
• User training: develop training materials and conduct training sessions for user community in the navigation and functionality of the Workbench and Sharepoint applications
• Advanced Workbench Query creation: create complex queries for users to aid in reporting, pipeline management, and decision making
• Supports large data analytic projects including but not limited to pipeline reviews, pipeline sufficiency
• Lead representative for the Sector for the Workbench Change Control Board. Includes providing input and feedback to other NGC sectors and CGBDO on Workbench related matters
• Gather requirements from Workbench users for change requests and act as liaison with the development team
• Lead representative for the sector for the Workbench User Experience Upgrade project. Includes participating in UX team sprint and design review. Provide SME input as a key stakeholder. Work with and identify key sector users to participate in focus groups, interviews, surveys and other UX events to gather appropriate feedback for design enhancements.
• Monitor and evaluate Workbench data to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
• Create, review, and submit weekly and monthly BD reports for leadership using Workbench data
• Develop metrics to measure effectiveness and efficiencies
• Provide Strategic analysis of new business opportunity pipeline through management and analysis of Workbench data to produce actionable management information
• Prepare presentations and pitch materials in connection with business development opportunities within Workbench
• Prepare business development opportunity reports and data calls at the business area, division, and Sector levels for management level review and individual business needs
• Respond to Marketing Coordination Forms on behalf of the sector
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16024802&lang=en
• Post ID: 18921297 baltimore