Posted: Thursday, June 29, 2017 12:45 AM
Role: Engineering or Related
Relocation Available: Yes
Salary / Package: Based on qualifications.Industry: Construction
Town / City:
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Project Superintendent - Heavy Civil / Marine/ Water-Wastewater
Seeking an experienced project superintendent with heavy marine/ on water experience for the Infrastructure Market.
* Supervise marine construction field operations to ensure project is delivered in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, other contractors, etc.
* Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions -including project safety, scheduling, engineering, material control, daily activity planning, and may provide day to day direction of onsite administration staff and engineers
* Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract
* Provide technical assistance, recommending construction methods and equipment as required, suggesting alternatives to mitigate delays and interface issues during design changes and ongoing construction
* Coordinate resources to successfully manage the work area. Identifying methods to improve schedule is essential* Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Minimum of eight years construction management and/or craft supervision experience in a marine construction environment.
* Marine Construction knowledge (Bridges, Piers, Docks, etc) - Cranes, Barges, Cofferdams, Precast Concrete, Cast in place Concrete, Pile Driving, and Timber Work.
* Water/Wastewater experience a plus
* Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential.
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. 8+ years of construction management or craft supervision experience in a marine construction environment.
2. Marine Construction knowledge (Bridges, Piers, Docks, etc) - Cranes, Barges, Cofferdams, Precast Concrete, Cast in place Concrete, Pile Driving, and Timber Work.
3. Water/Wastewater experience a plus.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 23312128 baltimore