Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2018 9:49 AM
New Pay IncreaseFor those who love to see the country, but want to be home weekly, we have just the fleet for you. Crete Carrier is currently seeking professional truck drivers to join their national over-the-road fleet. Truck drivers on this fleet will be on the road up to six days, returning home for 24 to 36 hours. Crete is dedicated to creating opportunities that fit the needs of drivers. For the past ten years, Crete has been named a Top Pay Certified Carrier by the National Transportation Institute. Drivers on this fleet will start out earning $.44 to $.47 per practical mile.Plus, now you can cruise at 65 mph! Apply now!
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
- Gold Standard Driver Benefits – Single coverage for as little as $34 per week
- Health Insurance through BCBS of Nebraska with $1,000 deductible for single coverage, Dental, Life, Vision, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- In 2017, we contributed $8 million towards employee profit-sharing!
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
- No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
About Crete CarrierFor over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nations largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.truckdrivingjobs.com/job/14411668/home-weekly-fleet-baltimore-md.html
Need help? Call us: 866-878-2508
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 29804807 baltimore