Hiring CDL A Truck Drivers - Great Benefits & Competitive Pay! - Pacific Coast Transportation, Inc.
Pacific Coast Transportation is HIRING!
Location: New Jersey
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 34 hour reset weekly at home
- Competitive pay
- Friendly workplace environment
- Annual reviews and mileage increases based on performance
- Quarterly bonuses to top drivers
- Vacation after 1 year
- Bi-monthly pay via direct deposits
- Extra stop pay
- No slow season, work year round
Insure freight bill accuracy Counting and labeling freight at pickup/delivery Accurately label/ separate freight before, during, and after route Hooks and unhooks trailers Completes DOT electronic logs Inspect both tractor/trailer before, during and after trips to ensure vehicle is in proper working order and receives preventative maintenance Fuels tractors and trailers at authorized fuel locations Tail gate pallets with supplied pallet jack Multiple stops per day Knowledge of axle weight/balancing axle weight.
This position involves a OTR work between NJ and our terminal in Texas. We need professional drivers that know how to get things done and do what is right for the customer. If you have reached that point in your career where you can make hard jobs look easy then we want to talk.
We hire drivers at all levels, and pay depends on experience. All pay is determined by where you operate and NJ area pays the most, but this is not a milk run. There is a lot of box stacking\\consolidation. We typically only carry wine, the cases are 35lbs each.
All drivers get fuel cards and PrePassPlus. New Cascadias are rolling. Teams or solos welcome.
- 2 years commercial driving experience in the last 4 years minimum.
- Valid Commercial Drivers License,
- CLASS A CDL
- Must be 23+ years old for insurance purposes
- Must posses valid DOT physical card & pass pre-employment drug screening
- Read, write, and speak English
- Must have a mobile phone and email access
Associated topics: company driving solo, company owner, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, otr driver, over the road driver, regional driving route, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
• Post ID: 31224032 baltimore