Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, a leader in software defined, hardware enabled systems for national defense applications, is developing a next-generation Produce Lifecycle Management (PLM) system for Engineering and Manufacturing product and process data. This system will be foundational to our digital transformation and the future of advanced Engineering and Manufacturing capabilities and automation within the company, including Model-Based Engineering and Additive Manufacturing. As a Software Development Manager, you will be at the heart of leading our development effort for the PLM system, collaborating closely with IT, Engineering, Manufacturing and senior business leadership to deliver high quality software affordably and on schedule.
- Manage a growing team of geographically-distributed developers to create our next-generation PLM system.
- Hire the best software development talent to become part of our team and guide their career development.
- Provide technical expertise, mentoring and team leadership throughout the software product lifecycle.
- Collaborate and communicate with senior leadership on a regular basis.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17017531&lang=en
• Post ID: 26058573 baltimore