Hardware Engineering (Test Design) Interview Day Thursday April 2, 2018 -Levels 2 - 4 - Northrop
Test Design Engineer – General Description
One of the unique opportunities that Test Design Engineering offers compared to other departments is the Engineering work/experience in all disciplines (HW, FW, SW, and system I&T) or an opportunity to work deeply in one area. The Test Design Engineer will interface with a variety of other departments, including but not limited to: The Program Office, Prime Mission Equipment Design, Manufacturing, and Production Test.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute automated tests to validate functionality in all phases of testing, including functional, performance and regression.
- Ensure developed software meets defined specifications.
- Design and documentation of automated test hardware and software.
- Document test anomalies and actively support the investigation and resolution of all anomalies.
- Develop and track plans for issue closure and risk mitigation.
- Respond with creative and flexible solutions in a rapidly-changing work environment while adhering to best testing practices.
- Test improvements and optimization, yield improvements and test time reduction.
- Continuous process improvement efforts in test coverage and test effectiveness.
- Participate in stand-up meetings with a collaborative team as part of an agile process.
- Support and maintain performance metrics and report status to management.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18001705&lang=en
• Post ID: 30105787 baltimore