Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware-enabled mission systems. Our company is pioneering capabilities in a wide variety of sectors that keep our nation safe from Undersea to Space and Cyberspace.
NGMS is looking for an Anti-Tamper (AT) Systems Architect 6 to join the Advanced Concepts & Technology (AC&T). NGMS is looking for an Anti-Tamper (AT) Systems Architect 6 to join the Advanced Concepts & Technology engineering team that encompasses hardware and software security concerns. Northrop Grumman’s AT Engineering department is on the forefront of developing next generation solutions to protect technology for our nation’s warfighter.
The candidate will be responsible for and have domain expertise in the following areas but not limited to:
• Secure system architectures
• Define AT and system architectures.
• Extensive knowledge of hardware-focused anti-tamper techniques and countermeasures
• Deep understanding of advanced Microelectronic design and fabrication
• Substantial experience in digital logic debug and analysis
• Understanding of advanced integrated circuit (IC) failure analysis tools and techniques
• Applied knowledge of cryptographic security
• Conduct AT Studies in accordance with Government and NGC processes including, trade studies, research areas, and detailed analysis of system design to include microelectronic implementation and software implementation as well as system integration, verification and validation, and cost and risk.
• Derive and document AT requirements for systems.
• Prepare and present briefings to internal programs and customers.
• Generate AT Plans.
• Prepare briefings for approvals by Government AT agencies such as the Tri-Service Committee, Red Team, ATEA, and V&V team to obtain AT approvals for US-deployed and exported military systems.
• Apply Reverse Engineering expertise to architect and validate AT solutions.
• Stay abreast of and participate in strategic planning of AT technology development
• Participate in communities of practice to further domain knowledge
The successful candidate needs to be able to act as a subject matter expert in the analysis of current semiconductor exploitation techniques and be able to forecast future extensions of those attacks as well as developing countermeasures of current and forecasted exploitation techniques. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, and test. In addition, the Anti-Tamper Systems Engineer 6 will ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
The individual must be a technical leader and team builder ensuring to mentor and train junior members, identify and motivate next generation talent, and align efforts with overall organizational strategies to drive the organization forward. The candidate should also feel comfortable and thrive as an external government and industry liaison.
Preferred candidates need to demonstrate Systems Engineering acumen including engineering knowledge of SE execution on real time embedded computer systems: software construction and COTS processing environments.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010083&lang=en
• Post ID: 26390862 baltimore