Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:34 PM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Business Analytics team is seeking a motivated and energetic forecasting and analysis systems architect and developer. The Computer Systems Architect 5 will analyze business and technical processes to help formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems related to forecasting and analysis within the MS Sector.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD; but may be worked as a telework position at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Roles and responsibilities of the Computer Systems Architect 5 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Architect, design, and develop planning and budgeting applications on the IBM Cognos TM1 10.3 platform
- Manage and maintain multiple instances of TM1 servers
- Support of disaster recovery planning and processes, including systems documentation, backup configuration, scenario testing, etc.
- Participate in determining objectives of assignment and develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Coordinate with business management partners and represent the organization as a prime contact
- Represent the department when gathering and defining requirements and business cases
- Support indirect rates and budgets development using a variety of tools including TM1 and Cognos Analytics
- Responsible for the creation of various types of documentation to support applications, including user training, systems validation and testing, system/process diagramming and documentation, etc.
- Assistant in the development of training sessions for system users; provide user training
The ideal candidate will have general knowledge of business processes and workflow, a strong acumen for computers and technology, and an open mind.
This position may require limited (less than 10%) business travel to other Northrop Grumman locations as needed.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17009447&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore, Linthicum
• Post ID: 20997258 baltimore