CAD Tool and Methodology Developer 3/4 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Linthicum, Maryland)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is seeking CAD Tool and Methodology Developer(s) for our Advanced Concepts & Technologies (AC&T) Organization. The position is located at the Advanced Technology Lab (ATL) - situated outside of Baltimore, MD - where we design, manufacture, and test semiconductor products for internal and commercial production as well as emerging programs.
The ideal candidate will have solid skills with software tools and data inputs typically used in the design of microelectronics ASICs and strong experience supporting successful design efforts that culminate in tapeouts.
- Define and lead the development of innovative and effective RQL (Reciprocal Quantum Logic) tools and design flows
- Collaborate with circuit designers and PDK engineers on library development and modeling to support the defined tool/flow
- Collaborate with senior designers, system architects, and principal investigators to prioritize features and enhancements and maintain tool roadmap
- Understand and guide the use of configuration management to support multiple concurrent processes, projects, and development efforts
- Interface with tool vendors and other developers to prove out releases and flows, solve bugs, and improve usability
- Validate CAD software and software updates and execute flow signoff to meet program needs
- Peer review work of other team members
- Create & maintain tool and methodology specifications and documentation ACandT semiconductor
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16028307&lang=en
• Post ID: 19485667 baltimore