Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) seeks to fill the position of Sr. Administrative Assistant. The Sr. Administrative Assistant provides direct assistance to the Director of Integrated Fighter Group (IFG) Programs at the Mission Systems Sector. IFG is a diverse portfolio of programs with personnel located at the BWI campus along with personnel located at Rolling Meadows, IL campus.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing diverse administrative support which involves interaction with internal and external customers, and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, and discretion. This Sr. Administrative Assistant will act as the lead person for administrative information for the IFG Program team and will ensure dissemination of internal information to teams.
Some travel between BWI campus buildings will be required. Occasional support to personnel located at Rolling Meadows campus will be required. Support of > 50 individuals will be required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate staff meetings and teleconferences, answer and screen calls, forward messages, prepare expense reports and maintain filing system.
- Monitor Director’s calendar in MS Outlook to resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Interact with executives, administrative, and line management personnel to gather and/or convey relevant information.
- Manage multiple conference room calendars, scheduling maintenance of business equipment and ordering office supplies for multiple mail stops (using IBuy)
- Schedule meetings for senior management; coordinates any logistical and technical support for the internal and external meetings.
- Initiate, obtain and proofread information for weekly reports and special assignments using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Create high quality spreadsheets, presentations and other documents
- Coordinate domestic and international travel for program personnel with precision using CONCUR travel software.
- Recommend new office procedures, process, or techniques to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Process security forms and other document requirements for access to NG sites and other government facilities
- Act as coordinator of projects; following up on pending details, coordinating activities, and ensuring deadlines are met.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17010310&lang=en
• Post ID: 21409293 baltimore