The position listed below is not with Rapid Recruitments but with OX Tools USA Rapid Recruitment's is a private organization that works in collaboration with government agencies to promote emerging careers. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career.
We are looking to hire an Office Manager/Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Manage records and information
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Collection calls, mailing invoices, processing credit card payments, daily check deposits, etc...
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, sort/distribute mail, back up for answering phones, etc.)
- Basic customer service tasks
- 3 - 5 years previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Bring the strength of the OX to every tradesperson.
- Our tools will be instinctively recognized as tough, dynamic and dependable.
- Our customers feel like OX Tools are the extra man on the jobsite.
Since 1974 we have been delivering high quality professional tools to the general construction, masonry and tiling trades. Our company has grown steadily based on the quality of our products and our determined pursuit of service excellence.
Our commitment to research and development is combined with a willingness to listen to the people who everyday depend on our tools. By relentlessly researching and introducing new materials and new features, we are proud to say we have positively impacted the lives of the professional contractor.
With experience gained through research and collaboration within the construction trade sector, we are actively charting a course to continue to bring added value, new thinking and viable approaches, addressing the dilemmas and challenges today that frustrate both the contractor and the retail sector that serves them.
Our commitment to innovation and quality continues to be at the core of our strategy. As we move further into the 21st century we believe our innovative approach will be a deciding factor in the growth of our business.
We aim to leverage our global business portfolio built around the strength of the OX brand. We are expanding rapidly here in the U.S. and are looking for passionate individuals who want to make an immediate impact and be a part of something exciting! Come join our growing team!
Unleash the Power!
• Post ID: 29400297 baltimore