Posted: Monday, February 19, 2018 9:21 PM
The Northrop Grumman Law Department, Export/Import Group seeks a Legal Administrative Assistant 4 to join its team. This position is located in Linthicum, MD and requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills, in order to appropriately interface with high level corporate, sector and external contacts in a fast-paced environment.
This position requires a motivated individual who is a self-starter and a quick learner. The individual must have excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks effectively and must demonstrate a heightened sense of confidentiality. The individual must also be detail oriented, consistent, and follow through and close out assignments in a timely manner. This position requires proficiency with standard office tools including the use of a computer, fax machines, copiers; must have excellent writing and analytical skills; must have the ability to navigate the Intranet/Internet and other standard office systems.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Arranging and providing support for the Law Department’s Export/Import Group attorneys and other Law Department attorneys as required.
- Preparing filings to the USG and maintaining files associated therewith.
- Updating, uploading, tracking and managing investigations, USG submissions and Corrective Actions via internal database systems. Assist colleagues abroad with updates in the global system. Run reports via the system.
- Providing internal & external communications, including engagement letters for outside resources.
- Maintaining calendars for individual attorneys and a group calendar of activities.
- Routing and tracking invoices and payments.
- Tracking and monitoring budgets and expenditures.
- Assisting with research online and via internal databases and systems.
- Arranging travel, completing associated travel documentation and expense reporting.
- Compiling monthly reports, charts and quality presentation material, as requested.
- Organize, maintain and improve efficiency of the office.
Qualified candidates must have a history of demonstrating good judgment, discretion, and uncompromising standards of quality, integrity, and performance. The selected candidate will be someone who is high-energy, a positive team player, and can balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects and meet critical deadlines.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002396&lang=en
• Location: Baltimore
• Post ID: 30612832 baltimore