Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Chief Technology Officer is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant. Responsibilities include special projects relating to Business/Finance, Human Resources, Communications, Organizational Development, Manpower, Facilities, and Customer Liaison. The Executive Administrative Assistant will coordinate and make decisions on administrative matters using his/her thorough knowledge of PC-based software applications and company policy and procedures.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Interact with executives, administrative, and line management personnel to gather or convey relevant information
- Responsible for managing multiple conference room calendars, scheduling maintenance of business equipment, and ordering office supplies for multiple mail stops
- Schedule monthly and quarterly meetings for senior management and coordinate the logistical support for the internal and external meetings
- Liaison with senior government and industry executives and their staffs to coordinate meetings, travel, and special events
- Manage multiple calendars
- Initiate, obtain, and proofread information for weekly reports and special assignments
- Final editing and formatting of high quality reports, presentations, and other documents
- Responsible for routine administrative duties including: coordinating staff meetings and teleconferences; answering telephones, screening calls and forwarding messages; and maintaining filing system
- Coordinate travel and prepare expense reports with precision and accuracy
- Answer mail, phone calls and inquiries, routing correspondence to the appropriate person if necessary
- Recommend new office procedures, processes, or techniques to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- May act as a coordinator of projects, compiling data, following up on pending details, coordinating activities, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Responsible for anticipating the needs of the leadership team in the planning of meetings, meeting prep, travel,inquiries, etc.