Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3 to support Land & Avionics C4ISR Systems Division Business Management. This position is located in Baltimore, MD.
The Financial/Cost Control Analyst will interface with the program managers, functional management, cost account managers (CAMs) and business managers to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review and approve changes to performance measurement baseline as required.
- Support audits and reviews requested by programs, customers, and company management. fact-finding and negotiation support.
- Perform analysis and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Support the preparation and coordination of financial forecasting and reporting, Annual Operating Plan and Resource Plan
- Perform cost and schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Prepare financial inputs to internal reports and presentations(IPRS, Dashboards, BARs, Etc.)
- Perform Earned Value Metric (EVM) tasks including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development, budget baseline, cost risk analysis/ assessment and visibility reports, development and analysis of estimates to complete.
The ideal candidate will be able to function successfully in a dynamic organization and communicate within a team environment including communication with all levels of internal management and customer management.
THIS REQUISTION DOES NOT OFFER RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17020296&lang=en
• Post ID: 26548842 baltimore